Benco Rigging executes the full scope of the rigging portfolio and assists its clients with factory moves (internal and re-locations).
All our equipment and slings are certified and inspections are conducted regularly to ensure adherence to safety and manufacturers specifications.
Chief Rigger Romeo Steyn
Romeo Steyn is a qualified rigger with more than 10 years’ experience in all aspects of rigging. Romeo has worked for two large Rigging Companies. He started as an assistant rigger and then became chief rigger where he was promoted to branch manager. Romeo identified a growing need for a specialized rigging and machine moving company with all the props and equipment.
Romeo, although the co-owner of the company, personally executes the movement and rigging work side by side with his crew in order to give his client complete peace of mind. Romeo understands that to the client their biggest assets are normally the focus subject of their rigging work and as such the client’s peace of mind is paramount.
- Benco Rigging is a well-established business with on excellent and qualified rigging crew with many years of experience
- Benco Rigging provides storage of any equipment and machinery a client needs to store for any period of time
- Benco Rigging has a broad client base over a wide range of industries.
- The equipment, cranes and Rigging tools of Benco Rigging include heavy duty, low tested and engineered for the various rigging jobs.
- Crane Mounted Truck ( Actros Mercedes Benz)
- Crane Mounted Truck ( Hino)
- 7 Ton Forklift
- 4 Ton Forklift
- 3 Ton Forklift
- 2.5 Ton Forklift
- Existing Markets
Benco Riggings existing markets consist of the following industries throughout South-Africa.
- Manufacturing Industries
- Food Processing Industries
- Mining and Mining related industries